.

Friday, February 22, 2019

My Strengths

The only priming why I can say so much about myself is I take in a lot of feedback from people who know me. Although I know that I should be a person with full self-awareness, I take into account how other people see me so I could improve in areas where I could improve (and when I regain it is bazaar and appropriate) and subsequently lead a better life. It is one good sign of openness to the opportunities that the world can offer the ability to take criticism, kick the bucket on and know that there is nonhing personal about seeking improvement in what you are doing.My friends, classmates and loved ones confirm unendingly told me that I have the knack for speaking my own thoughts. I am transparent and I equal expressing my thoughts in a direct manner. I think it is a plus, because people do not really want to drop time guessing what you mean. I live to describe things as I see them, and tell things as they are.I have a prominent sense of humor. I find it easy to make fri ends laugh during free-and-easy conversations. Sense of humor is a great element in interpersonal communication, specifically in the field of marketing and campaigns. Sense of humor is excessively good for career-driven people who need to talk to countless people to go on an excellent business network.I am excessively a fast, antiphonary learner. I am smart when it comes to numbers it is good for business, I know.I studied in reputable schools, and that gives me an edge over people who did not get to study at all. Although my education is not a reason for bragging, it is a reason to be grateful that I know a lot of things that life outside school will not be able to teach me.I have had several part-time and summertime jobs, which honed my alertness, level of customer service understanding, and entrepreneurial side. I am richly aware that e real job Ive done in the foregone is a lot of the reason why I am the cocksure person that I am today it will also turn part of who Im g oing to be tomorrow, or fiver years down the line.To sum it up, the major details of my past in school and in my career, ultimately, in life in general have helped me become this strong and competent person that I am today.My Weaknesses standardised most human beings, I have my own set of weaknesses. I am not tolerant of hunger. When Im hungry, I eat. I eat peanuts or crackers, I just have to shove rough edible and nutritious food down my throat and Ill be fine. But when Im hungry, really very hungry, I escape c one timentration, and experience terrible mood swings. This is the reason why I always have chocolate and crackers in my pocket.One of weaknesses, too is not putting down a book when I started reading. I also do not turn off the DVD player once I decide to watch a TV series-in DVD minimovies. On one hand, it is good that I do not stop doing something when there seems to be nothing going on. On the other hand, it is bad because I should be able to stick to schedule and I ve got to have the fearlessness to turn off the television when I have to, whether Im being slaved over by my boss.Why an Employer Should Hire MeAn employer should let me because my tout ensemble life has been a preparation for a job that would make me super competent as an employee.An employer should hire me because I am a very fast learner and I am an excellent team player.At the same time, I am independent. You can leave me here and Ill be fine. I will ask a few questions however thats that. I wont ask for spoon-feeding because I like the idea that Im leaning in an unsupervised environment.An employer should hire me because I will take care of his business as if its my own. (It will spell a lot of difference.)The many mistakes that have occurred in many businesses and contacts before include their teams unsupportive nature.I am excellent story-teller. I will make a socially-aware capableness Mr. Mc Donanld?

No comments:

Post a Comment